July 1, 2009

Tagged

The short mofo couldn't keep quiet, so here it is =D

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed? -Cheeks? ==

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? - High and tired

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with? - My bro (LOL)

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled? - Never did, never will

5. Will you ever donate blood? -Yes.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? - No ==

7. Do you want someone to be dead? - No, I'm a happy guy :D

8. What does your last text message say? -No plan u ask seran they goin parade in the mornin i''m not going 2 early

9. What are you thinking right now? - Damn it I don't know much girls ==

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now? - Depends

11. What was the time you went to bed last night? - 11.30

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now? - Gift from uncle

13. Is someone on your mind right now? - Maybe. Who's asking? XD

14. Who was the last person who text you? - Pritpal

Random people who I saw today and will place here but will not do this quiz :D.
I hate tagging people ==

1. Chris
2. Farris
3. Eugene
4. Ji Zen
5. Jevin
6. Ramzali
7. Pritpal
8. Hanaffey
9. Khai Pan
10.Thomas

YES DAMNIT I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW ANY GIRLS

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? - Don't think so . He's a playboy XD

16. Is no.3 a male or a female? - What do you think? ==

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good? Nop, they're not gay

18. What is no.1 studying about? - How to not get discriminated being Chindian

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?-School, SMS

20. Is no.4 single? - Could be.

21. Say something about no.2? - The hyperactive guy who I can share all my thoughts and secrets with. BALL GAZER XD

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together? - They're just friends damn it ==

23. Describe no.9? - Basketballer

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight? - They'll probably end it before they even start

25. Do you like no.8? - One of my best friends :D

Don't blame me if it's lame. I don't have a life ==

Kenny signing off

No comments: