July 6, 2009

Just Random

I have too much free time now

Yes, I’m not studying

I’m just gonna wait till open day and see what happens…if Shahruzzaman says too much bout me, shit. Have to study.

Took class photo today. Shouldn’t have let them touch my hair. Now I wonder how crappy I look in the mag. (As if I already don’t look crappy)

On another note, I finally removed my bandage from my foot. Now there’s a huge bump there. Like a swell of a giant hornet bite. Holy shit.

And by the way, if you weren't informed yet, Owen signed for United. Yes, Man United. Hope he partners well with Rooney and Berbatov, forming an incredible strike force

Stop hiding damnit. You're with United now.

On (another) note, Daughtry's newest album

LEAVE THIS TOWN

IS COMING OUT SOON!

Check out "Used To" from his old album (great song)

USED TO - DAUGHTRY

Yeah, it’s getting boring, so gonna end it with a small picture.

Untitled

LOL. From my Messenger list. My awesome cousin =D. Very funny guy.

So yeahh, that’s bout it.

Kenny signing off….

No comments: