July 11, 2009

My Scout Life

I knew I said I’ll stop blogging to study but

Nah, blogging’s more fun. Anyway, I’ve got lots and lots of time.

Before I begin, I wanna say

CONGRATULATIONS

to my brother and his team for winning

THE 2009 HELP UNIVERSITY LAW OLYMPIAD

He got a gold medal with it.

               The strap looks like the Netherlands National Flag.

And he has a very imaginative mind.

                   IMg0152

          He calls it the drink sucking, thing poking, filtration device

                              Yes you fool, it’s patent pending

So anyway, congrats to him and best of luck to him in all his future undertakings. (learnt that word in tuition today =P)

AND ANYWAY, check out this video, directed by Thean Soong and Thean Ming. Very awesome and funny. Check it out

         

   Check out his blog : http://juzlife92.blogspot.com

Anyway, here’s just a “brief” blog post on my journey as a PL of the “Greatest Patrol In The World” : Patrol Yankee through the term 08/09

So let’s start off with my first agenda STATION GAMES =D

Image028

Next came Pioneering

Image031

Yes Ren Jet, tie that mangrove.

Image032

The Completed Product =D. Yes Singh, hold the board.

Then there was conventional cooking

Image037

Our Pro Cooking =D

Then there was JOTA JOTI

Image020

The journey there. Shot from the bus.

Image046

=D

Image047

Some random shot late at night

DSC00007

On the last day

Back to Ipoh, was JOURNEY

IMG_2335

Outside SMI

IMG_2336

Outside Bank Simpanan Nasional

IMG_2337

Near Shell Station near MC.

IMG_2338

At the Ipoh Clock Tower near Parade.

IMG_2339

At Prima Condo. Damn tired dee.

IMG_2340

Outside Heritage.

IMG_2341

At pologround.

IMG_2342

Outside Yuk Choy

IMG_2343

Outside the Ipoh Police Station.

IMG_2344

Nasmir =D

IMG_2345

Ipoh Padang near Taiko.

There’s a whole more load of pics but hey everybody’s bored dee =P

Gonna post them soon =D. Hang in there

Kenny signing off…

No comments: