August 7, 2009

Untitled

I am soo dead. Literally =(

Firstly, I’m sick. Flu, fever, headache. And I never took any advice my parents and my friends gave to me to sit up straight and stand up straight. Now I pulled and sprained my backbone. Which means I have stopped growing and will remain 1.85m for the rest of my life. Hope you’ll accept me for the midget I am =)

Now my backbone hurts like an ass. Seriously, it hurts. I need Ramzali to keep hitting it in class just for me to continue studying. Now every time I sit down at home I need to lean on this back support device. It’s a curved thingy I place on the back of my chair.

So, now, it hurts like an ass. Seriously. I can’t bear it any longer. Just feel like stabbing myself with a knife.

But hey, life goes on. Life is like The SImpsons Movie set on loop with repeat on. Life is full of shit. Shit happens. Shit gets real.

What worse, MBS (Methodist Boys School). Yes Boys. Not Girls. Shit. Yeah anyway they’re coming down to SMI to debate on the 15th of August.

And to make things worse, trials are next week. 3 days from now. 55 hours and 32 minutes from now. And I have the debate to focus on. And my ass of a back.

AND, the debate is the same day as the drama. So most probably I have to rush to school, debate debate debate, rush home and go for the drama. And I have tuition on the same day which I can’t miss.

To make things even worse, my BM sucks. The 80 marks I got during mid-year were lucky. I did revision today and got 22/40. Wth?

I can’t even remember Sejarah now. Perjanjian Inggeris-Belanda was in 1421 right?

Science teacher hasn’t finished teaching all the chapters yet. And what a genius of me. I don’t go for Science tuition.

And I’m barely sociable. I’m so quiet in every tuition I go to, barely socializing. I only get an average of 200 messages a month or so. Don’t dare asking anybody for their phone numbers ><. What type of dipshit am I?

Sorry if any vulgarities I use offend you :(.

“I’m still alive but I’m barely breathing,

Just praying to a God that I don’t believe in,

Coz I got time while she got freedom,

Coz when a heart breaks no it don’t breakeven”

“Save me, I’m lost,

Oh God, I’ve been waiting for you,

I’ll pay any cost

Save me from being confused”

“You can’t sleep, you know it’s over,

But you just can’t sleep you gotta face it,

Gotta go outside and do the day walk,

Living with the lights off, ain’t nobody home”

And, R.I.P. Yasmin Ahmad. I haven’t even watched Talentime yet. Friends say it’s a nice show oO. Anybody knows where I can watch/buy it?

Anyway, Yasmin Ahmad, you’ve redefined Malaysian movies and television, just like Michael Jackson redefined music.

        MichaelJackson, YasminAhmad

(1958-2009)

      And if you think Michael Jackson isn’t a great performer, buy this DVD. The Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest : The Dangerous Tour.

IMg0171

The Dangerous Tour DVD

smoothcriminal

MJ performing Smooth Criminal

smoothcrminalbend

How does he do that? ><

blackorwhite

MJ Performing Black Or White

And the part that made everybody cry, Man In The Mirror

mitm

mitm2

Emotional guys.

mj

MJ, A gift from God.

All these photos were taken from my DVD with my computer. Buy the DVD. You won’t regret it. Best RM25 you’ll ever spend.

AND I GOT THIS FREE FROM MY AUNT :D. Thanks Aunty Four :D.

Kenny signing off…

No comments: