August 25, 2009

Another Untitled Post

We all know it’s the holidays :D. So before beginning, wanna wish everybody a GREAT holiday :), SPM trials is on the following Monday. No worries :D.

So, just a list of things I’ve done over the past few days.

Watched the History Tour. AWESOMEE :D. Gawd, wish I can dance to Smooth Criminal :D

Officially spent 19 hours in front of the computer in 5 days. New record eh?

Finally moved to iTunes. All my album art is screwed. Taylor Swift’s face is on Michael Jackson’s Dangerous

Got my desktop back from the shop. Expect countless hours in front playing FIFA.

Worked on my passing in football. Think I can pass straighter. Pak Deen won’t have any more broken windows.

DId 470 Geography questions. I think I got all of them wrong.

Went for a debate meeting on Monday morning. FACEBOOKED on Mr. Kamaruzzaman’s computer. Hope he doesn’t find out. Kept my account logged in and left. LOL

Still having constant mood swings. No, not like a girl you tard. Just feeling depressed at times. But hey, be optimistic :DD

Addicted to “Tabloid Junkie” by Michael Jackson. Go check the song out.

 So, anyway bout the debate meeting :). I vowed not to come to school during the holidays. But hey, shit happens :D.

We didn’t really do much, just arguing about cloning people and H1N1 LOL.

Image415

Chris and Me. Early in the morning.

Image422

Farr and me.

Image419

ME :D

And while typing this post, was listening to “God Bless The Broken Road” by Rascall Flatts.

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

Kenny signing off…

No comments: