August 16, 2009

Heheh

Update :D

Today was funny wei. MBS came down to SMI to debate. So me, Alex and Shas went to the library. So we sat down with Dahien and Noel along. Then Alex was all hyper and sang The Blues Brothers song. The “Everybody Needs Somebody” one lol. Then I started singing along.

Then suddenly Alex went like, NEW DIVIDE. Then he was like

*Points to me* “DRUMS!”, *Points to Noel*, “BACKUP VOCALS!”

Ownage la the fella. Then when reach the techno solo, he started making the sound.

“TET TET TENG DENG, DUNG DUNG TENG TEK TEK TEK” All off tune.

LOL WEI THE FELLA.

Then we went all debating, I was adjudicating and stuff. But it was fun all the way.

At night was THE WARLORD OF TERROR :D. Nothing really happened lol. Just reached there at 7.15 like that, then met up with Vincent, Sean, Eng Soon, Goh and a lot more guys lol. The drama was VERY VERY BORING. Nah just exaggerating. It was pretty okayy…

Then after the drama, I started stalling at the school lol. Like delaying to go to Riverside. I was like, “Eh wait first la, wait for the others”, when all the others wanted to go already. Lol. Wondering whyy… :)

So, went Riverside with Prits, Hanaffey, Vinod, Seran. Drank coffee :P.

Then came back and ONLINED :D. Sean started talking bout his day at the drama and his emotional love life, which I would LOVE to share but nahh, he’s my friend :)

Kinda sleepy d. So, NIGHTS :)

Kenny signing off…

No comments: