December 26, 2009

241209

The day has finally arrived.

IT’S THE PMR RESULT COLLECTION DAY OF THE YEAR 2009

(and my birthday :D)

Yeah, capital letters make it look more epic 8D

Tiba ke sekolah at 10 a.m. and was SOO HAPPY to see everybody again.

DSC00583 The PEOPLE. The nervous, scared and nearly-pissed-in-pants people.

Then we entered the hall. Every teacher was there handing out the results except the one and only, SHARUZZAMAN.

And Brandon’s mum got so tensed, she started saying “GO FIND HIM! GO FIND HIM!”

Then, I sat down to get my results.

And Sharuzzaman, being the typical crapper, said:

“Eh Kenny bagus punya. Budak baik. Mesti 7A punya”

*Scared shitless*”

Tahniah, Kenny”

Terima kasih, cikgu”

*Turns around, walks out of hall'”

WOOOOOHEWWW!

Then, as I was walking out of school, Kent saw me.

“Eh Kenny, come, follow me”

“Ehh why larr?”

“Just come”

“Ehh man, please don’t, please”

“Nevermind, follow only”

*walks further*

“EH GUYS, HERE HE IS”

“Oh shit”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU”

*PAP. PAPP. PAPRAPAP. PAPAPPPP.*

“Oh my God. What hit me? A truck?” ==

Then, we went KOPITIAM ;D, Ffey belanja-ed me fries. Thanks bro :)

DSC00590 Ffey. Prits. Ken. Bob. Hal. xD

Then we went Jusco. Sitting like idiots in food court waiting xD. Till Dhanesh and Sean came. Then we went and eat KAHVE.

DSC00593

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb. xD

The food was. Uhh. Uhmm. OKAY. :)

DSC00604

DSC00599 

Soo.Me. x)

DSC00600Sean. Dhanesh. x)

Then we went Imax to da fei kei  I MEAN DA KEI. My apologies x)

Lepas tu. Uhh. Uhmm. OH YEAH, we went to McD to buy a sundae for Bob and KFC to buy wedges for Sean.

Then they went home. So I met Vincent in MPH. Talking random shit. All the way x).

The post is getting boring I know. BEAR WITH ME PLEASE. Thanks X)

So, dinner at David’s Diner.

DSC00606The size of the thing will kill you. ._.

So yeah, a great Christmas eve it was! :)

MERRY X’MAS TO EVERYONE.

Sorry, I’m 52 minutes late x)

And thanks to MY BRO and KUAN YEW, who bought me Christmas gifts x)

DSC00395

And bought this cute lil’ fella for my mum.

DSC00399

COME ON. DON’T TELL ME HE’S NOT CUTEE EHH RIGHT? ^^

He won’t bite. :)

 

Got plenty more to blog about, but up to here for now :)

See ya guys and

CONGRATS TO 7A SCORERS!

and those who got 6,5,4,3,2,1 or none!

Try harder next time yeah!

 

Take care, God bless, live long and prosper! :D

because if falling for you girl is crazy

then i’m going out of my mind

so hold back your tears, this time.

No comments: