September 22, 2009

Well

Usually, most of you would be studying.

But, nahh. I lost all hope of studying :(

Only 5As for trials. Need to work on the other 2 subjects. BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN? :D.

Just a random update. Everything has been boring this whole holidays. Rotting at home :(. Wish I could get my butt off the chair and do something

Anyway, what I did so far during the holidays, along with things that happened.

  • Dropped my phone off the bed. Twice :)
  • Went over to my grandma’s house to DRIVE. EHEM. :D
  • Had a Raya party. With Chinese people. LOL. My cousins, aunt, uncle and the Indonesian maid lol.

DSC00866FOOD :D

  • Failed to attend Ramzali’s Open House. Sorry man :(, maybe next year yeah? :)
  • Played Jigsaw Puzzle with Jevinder over MSN LOL.

Kenny : Eh, what picture you wanna do lah?

Jevin : How bout Megan Fox?

Kenny : We’ll do Transformers.

Jevindersuck3WHERE THE CRAP IS THE LAST PIECE? LOL

  • Went swimming, table tennis and played snooker with Jevin.

    Poser.

Another poser.

No, it’s not those Red Giant crap. It’s a snooker ball, CLOSE UP :D

Look like ghosts huh? :D

Image0125

The view from the swimming pool. Awesome huh? :)

 

So, yeah. That’s about it :)

Kenny signing off… :D

No comments: