March 28, 2010

updateee

Updateee. My blog is dying I know.

  • Monthly exam? 5As, 3Bs, 2Cs. Shit.
  • I am NOT GOING FOR THE ROTARY DEBATE ANYMORE. I’m going for HELP.  SO YOU WON’T BE SEEING ME AT SMI ON THE 9TH OF APRIL. I’LL BE IN KL FOR THE WORKSHOP. DAMN IT.
  • Won the debate at IIS on Thursday.
  • Oh, I WON’T BE GOING FOR PESTA RIA EITHER.
  • LTC WAS HORRIBLE AND FUN AT THE SAME TIME.
  • I CAN’T STUDY.
  • I’m going for SMC’s IU Day.
  • My ass hurts. We did caterpillar. (we had to sit in one row, our *ehems* very very close to each other’s butt and we had to move using our butts ><). And we got 3rd place. ;D
  • Why me?

If this sounds emo, it isnt’t. Really.

OH AND ON A SIDE NOTE, the Northern Regional La Sallian Conference was AWESOME. Gonna miss you guys. I’ve never hugged so many people in my life before. ;). Will update more about it later.

And while waiting for James to upload the pictures, here are some I took recently.

IMG_0504

Meet Fredrick. :)

IMG_0416

Meet ILMIN. Forever hardworking.

IMG_0487

Oh shit.

IMG_0442

Farris and me. xD

IMG_0510

Weng Loon and I.

Oh, United won 4-0. :D

No comments: