February 17, 2010

HEYY SOUL SISTAHHH.

 

GONG HEI FATTT CHOYYY!

rawwwwrr!

Here’s some updates! :)

  • Lots of things have been troubling me. No, not work and stuff. It’s. Stuff. ._________.
  • All the relatives say I’ve grown wayy thinner when they see me. I FEEL PERASAN NOW :D
  • I have a debate competition this SATURDAY. 20thFEB. SHITTT D:
  • I blew my top on Friday and exploded. I apologize. It won’t happen again. (i hope  >:D)
  • Gathering. No gathering. Gathering. No gathering. GOSH I WISH I KNEW YES OR NO D:
  • I finally joined Interact. :D. Crazy games they have. Owhh. Can’t wait for IU DAY :D
  • Owhh owhh! I’m getting an EOS 500D. :Dimage                                              *drool*

________________________________

  • Went to Kok Kee’s house. Had an AWESOME TIME LOL.

image

OhhLALA. FOOD. :D

image

The people. x)

Thanks for having us over bro! :)

___________________________________

IT’S MAN U vs AC MILAN TONIGHT! >:D

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED! LOLOL.

:)

No comments: