January 23, 2010

Update

It’s been a long time since I blogged, so …

  • I’m in account’s class, ScienceFive. :D
  • When people say Form 4 is awesome, slap them in the face. Honeymoon year my ass.
  • Accounts if fun. :D, so far.
  • I don’t know why but Adam Lambert – If I Had You is awesome.
  • Super Junior is coming to Malaysia. I couldn’t care less.
  • I’m frustrated yet happy. :D
  • I cooked dinner. (and the kitchen didn’t explode) :D

DSC00926

Grilled chicken with orange lemon sauce. x)

  • The induction went really well. 186 enrolled :D

Our see-saw. :)

The swing

Chicken :D

Fey. Me. Kitty.

“Who wants to sit?” …. “ME!”

How crappy I looked after the rumbling. ==

Thanks to the guys who made this induction a success :)
And thank you seniors for giving us 5 rounds carrying mangroves and push-ups. WE LOVE YA GUYS. :D

(yes it’s sarcasm)

_______________

Will update more next time :)

Cause the day I thought I’ll never get through

I got over you?

No comments: