November 4, 2009

My 49th Post

YES PEOPLE, 49 POSTS AND THEY’LL KEEP COMING. I hope. (:

So anyway here’s what I did so far.

  • Built a tower with a deck of UNO cards.

Took countless attempts but finally succeeded with perseverance, determination and

AHH WHAT THE FUCK LAH, JUST SEE THE DAMN TOWER.

Awesome eh? Howard and me.

  • I watched Michael Jackson’s THIS IS IT. With my buddy Sean. (NO DAMNIT, WE’RE NOT GAY). We’re just hardcore MJ fans :)

4/5 rating man, could’ve been 4.5 if there was the anti-gravity lean and moonwalk.

But nevertheless, IT’S STILL AWESOME.

THIS IS THE MOMENT, THIS IS IT.

AOWWWWW!

  • Hari Kokorikulum, Scout’s Guard of Honour.

CUN LEHH? CUNN SHIT MANN. ;D

Kenny, Pritpal, Howard, Bryan, Seran, Paul, Vinod, Chrissy, Jerald, Hanaffey

and the substitute, BOB.

  • Watched Jeniffer’s Body.

Got a lot and lot to say, but I’m lazy to post :P. Go check PY’s or Sharon’s blog.

But it was incredible and fun with you all. You guys are the best :)

From left, Kenny, Daniel, Lilian, Peiyen, Singh

and photographer, SHARON :), who kept pulling my shirt during all the scary parts.

BWAHHAAAHAA.

That’s all for now lads, take care, be safe.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER :)

i love every little thing you do :)

No comments: