October 15, 2009

Memang Macam tu kan?

Well, first things first

it’s over.

YES, i’M TALKING ABOUT pmr.

Had an incredible time at Parade, you guys are the best.

Yeah, we’re boys, we don’t take group pictures like girls.

But it was fantastic, thanks to you guys. You guys are the best :)

  • Howard
  • Bob
  • Hanaffey
  • Ibtihal
  • Eng Soon
  • MEEE! :)

Was a crazy day out :)

Bowling

IMAX-ing

Lepak-ing

Eating

Drinking

Getting high

Going to Popular and waiting for me to buy that novel :)

SIGHT-seeing :)

Just being happy

Before leaving, met Alex, Kitty, Jevin, Aaron, Sean Lee, Shawn, Ilmin, Ji Zen they all. And SUNDARESSA came along :). Lol.

And anyway, he’s gone missing. He didn’t return to his foster home. Let’s pray for his safety.

AND I AM NOT A MATH’S GEEK.

I got a high distinction for my NSW paper .

AND I PLAN TO CLOSE MY BLOG.

HAHAHHAHHH.

HAH.

ha.

No comments: